Our good friend Louise at Nordic Cooking created this delicious, gluten-free/ plant based Pecan Loaf recipe using our Pearson Farm Pecan Pieces and brand new Pecan Meal. We hope you'll give it a try. For more healthy and delicious recipes like this one, check out her blog Nordic Cooking
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup Pearson Farm Pecan Meal
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plant based milk
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Pearson Farm Pecan Pieces
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chickpea flour, Pearson Farm Pecan Meal, buckwheat flour, rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, coconut sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the plant based milk, vegan butter, flax eggs and apple cider vinegar and orange zest
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly, before stirring in the Pearson Farm Pecan Pieces.
- Transfer the batter to the loaf pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.