- 1 peach, sliced thin
- 3 TBSP mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 TBSP powdered sugar
- 1-2 drops vanilla extract
- 6 soft taco sized tortillas
- butter for coating your pan
- powdered sugar
- Remove the pit from your peach. Slice your peach thinly. Set aside
- Combine mascarpone cheese and the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Add a drop or two of vanilla extract.
- Heat up a frying pan or electric griddle to high heat.
- Spread a thin layer of mascarpone on 3 tortillas, leaving some room at the edges.
- Evenly distribute the peaches among the tortillas
- Spread a thin layer of mascarpone on 3 more tortillas, and place them on top of the tortillas with the peaches.
- Butter your cooking surface, and add the tortilla(s). Cook until brown on one side and carefully flip over.
- When all the tortillas are done dust with powdered sugar and cinnamon