Skip to content
Third Place Winner of the Pearson Farm Recipe Contest at the 2017 Georgia National Fair
- 1-15oz can Pumpkin
- 1- 12oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 4- Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 C chopped PECANS
- 1 C Unsalted Butter- melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9x12 baking dish with a non- stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and vanilla until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the yellowcake mix over mixture in baking dish.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over the yellow cake mix.
- Pour melted butter over and top with chopped PECANS.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes or until top is lightly brown and custard is set.
- Serve warm or cold.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection