Maple Pecan Snack Mix
A delicious and healthy treat for your next party!
- Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 5 cups Honey Nut Chex
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1 cup chopped Georgia pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereal, granola and pecans; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and syrup. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper; cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with blueberries and chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 cups.
Recipe Courtesty of Taste of Home