1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
• 1 cup Pearson Farm pieces
• 2 large eggs
• 1 1/3 sticks
•Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Grease 2
small muffin pans or 1 regular muffin pan
• In a separate bowl beat egg until foamy and then
stir in the melted butter. In another
combine the flour, brown sugar and pecans until mixed well. Combine the egg mixture with the flour mixture.
• Spoon the batter into the muffin mix almost to the
• Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. Check with a tooth pick to check doneness. Don't over cook as they
will be dry.