Easy Pumpkin Pecan Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 eight-ounce block cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can Libby's Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pearson Farm Elliot Pecan Halves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- Spread the softened cream cheese on your tray.
- Mix the pumpkin with 1/2 cup brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice, top cream cheese with the pumpkin mixture.
- Over medium heat, combine the water, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, dash of cinnamon and the pecans. Let this mixture bubble and thicken slightly.
- Spoon this pecan glaze over the pumpkin mixture.
- Serve with gingersnaps and enjoy!
Recipe can be found here.