White Chocolate Caramel Pecan Fudge
Blue Ribbon Winning Recipe of the Pearson Farm Pecan Recipe Contest from the 2021 Georgia National Fair- Recipe submitted by Jennifer Gruber
3 cups white chocolate chips
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
- Combine the white chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium size metal bowl over large pot of water and heat on stove top until slightly liquified.
- Stir to combine and heat ingredients. There will be a few pieces of un-melted chocolate in the bowl.
- Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of un-melted chocolate
- Add the extract and pecans and stir to combine.
- scoop onto a parchment lined tray.
- Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel onto the fudge with a knife or the end of the spatula.
- Chill until ready to serve
- Slice into 1-inch squares
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!