Turkey Cheese Ball Recipe
This super easy, fun to make, cheese ball recipe adds a nutty twist to a traditional appetizer and provides a cute decoration to your Thanksgiving table.
- 2- (8) oz packages cream cheese, softened
- whole-wheat cracker
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 black olive
- small piece of yellow pepper
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups of chopped Pearson Farm Pecans
For the Turkey:
- 1 cup Pearson Farm Elliot Pecan Halves(link to halves)
- Mix cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and dressing mix together in a bowl. Form into a large ball. Roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans, and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Arrange a row of whole wheat crackers in the back of the cheese ball for the turkey tail feathers. Stick pecans halves evenly into the cheese ball for the body.
- Cut out 2 strips of red bell pepper for the head and neck. Cut out 2 "eyes" from the black olive. Use small dollops of softened cream cheese to attach the pepper head and neck. Stick the black olive circles into cheese ball as eyes. Cut a small triangle slice out of the yellow pepper for the turkey beak.