Single Serving Peach Cobbler
- 1 sliced peach, pit removed
- 1 TBSP butter cubed
- 2 TBSP all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the peach in half. Remove the pit. Slice the peach without peeling the skin. Place the peaches into a ramekin or small baking vessel.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, and cold butter. Works the butter into the flour and sugar until the mixture is crumbly. This can be done in a food processor was well.
- Add cinnamon to the peaches and some a little bit of brown sugar if you like. Add the sugar/flour topping onto the peaches.
- Place on a sheet pan to collect any drips and place into a 350 degree oven
- Bake for until golden brown on top about 15 minutes.