Roasted Peach BBQ Sauce
- 1 peach pit removed
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder or chile powder
- a couple drops liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees
- Slice peach in half, removing the pit. You don't need to peel the peach.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until soft and starting to brown. Set aside to cool.
- Place the peach in a food processor, puree to smooth, or if you like it chunky, give it a few pulses.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste. Adjust if needed with more of any of the ingredients.