Pecan Pie Cookies
We came across this recipe and want to share it with all of you. These cookies are absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped Pearson Farm Pecans
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy, add corn syrup and eggs, beat well.
- Add flour and chill for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan over heat, stir in powdered sugar and 3 Tbsp corn syrup.
- Cook and stir often until it boils, remove from heat and add pecans.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Shape mixture by 1/2 teaspoons full into 1/4 balls, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, shape cookie dough into 1 inch balls place on cookie sheet, bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven and place a pecan filling in the center of the cookie and place back in oven and bake for 8-10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool 5 minutes and then place on wire rack to cool.