- 1 peach, chopped
- 1 pound salted butter room temperature
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- Take your peach, remove the pit and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
- Add your room temperature butter to your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping the sides a couple times if needed.
- Add in the brown sugar and process to combine.
- Add in the peaches and process to combine
- Remove the butter to a piece of wax paper. Roll into a log shape, being careful not to get paper stuck in the middle. Place in the freezer to harden.
- Keeps best in the freezer. Bring to room temperature to make it easier to spread.