- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs honey
- 3 Georgia peaches, pitted and cut into 6 wedges
- 1 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 c arugula
- 3 Tbs crumbled goat cheese
- Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar has reduced to about 2 Tbs. Remove from heat, and stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
- Prepare grill to high heat. Place peach wedges on grill rack; grill for 30 seconds on each side or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from grill.
- Toss olive oil with arugula, and arrange on a platter. Top with peach wedges. Sprinkle with goat cheese, and drizzle with the balsamic syrup.
Recipe and Photograph Property of Koko Cooks.