Green Beans & Mushrooms with Blue Cheese & Pecans
- 1 lb fresh, whole green beans, trimmed
- 10 mushroom, sliced and sautéed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Pearson Farms pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 – 15” Cedar Plank, soaked
Blanch green beans until slightly crisp; place in an ice water bath to stop the cooking. Strain beans and pat dry.
Combine green beans, mushrooms, melted butter, and pecans in a bowl and coat evenly. Place soaked plank on hot grill and heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Spread green bean mixture on hot plank and cook @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until beans are tender. Sprinkle with blue cheese before serving.